Psst- this is one of my favorite comfort snacks. It’s perfect for chilly days and ridiculously easy, too. Enjoy!
- Carrots, peeled and cut to about 3″ (or baby carrots)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Spices (such as salt, pepper, garlic, basil, rosemary, oregano… the possibilities are endless!)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss carrots with enough olive oil to coat them and whatever spices you want. Put in a single layer on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
And voila! A delicious, healthy, good snack for winter. Enjoy!