Hello webiverse! I cannot believe it’s already the end of November- it freaking FLEW by! Looking back on this month, it has been such a whirlwind of activity and traveling and overall busy-ness (in so many wonderful ways) that it seems like a blur.
Earlier this month I wrote a post detailing my personal goals for the month of November. Because I believe in total accountability, I’m checking in to report my progress!
- Goal: stay out of internet comment sections. Status: improved.
My first goal of the month was an improvement. No, I didn’t stay out of comment sections on Facebook (a quick way to get upset, usually) but I did spend less time in them and was upset for a lot less time as well. While I didn’t get exactly what I was hoping for, I’m totally cool with it because it means I’m getting there.
- Goal: yoga 3-5 times a week and work on inversions. Status: complete!
- Goal: hot water with lemon and honey every morning. Status: well…
Every morning may have been too lofty of a goal to accomplish in one month. I did it probably 2/3rds of the month.
- Goal: blog 3-5 times a week. Status: nope.
- Goal: have a rocking good time visiting my friend in West Palm Beach. Status: complete!
No, I didn’t accomplish all of my goals, but that’s okay! I’m not going to beat myself up over it. Goals are meant to change and adapt with time.
Miles traveled in November: 3,448.